She's up at he crack of dawn rattling pots and pans to make sure her babies have a delicious Christmas breakfast. The sweet smell of her pumpkin waffles topped with pecans sends your nose into a rush of excitement. Your mouth waters for the warm maple syrup drenched waffles. There is nothing like your granny's waffles.
Middle - cinnamon, apple, cherry
Bottom - vanilla, musk, maple syrup
Our scented candles are hand poured in small batches with a soy blend wax to ensure quality and the best candle performance. We use the highest quality fragrances to ensure a nicely fragrant candle experience.
Burn time approximately 35 hours
Net weight 7oz/198g
Shipping calculated at checkout
- Burn your candle for at max 4 hours for the first use to help wax melt across the candle surface to the side of the candle entirely. This will help to prevent tunneling and encourages an even burn for the duration of the candle’s lifetime.
- Trim your wick approximately ¼ inch before each burn to promote an even burn, steady flame, less sooting or mushrooming of the wick.
- Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at a time
- Keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches or debris at all times.
- Drafts will decrease burn time, cause uneven burning, smoking and a diminished scent throw. To prevent this, keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans, and air currents.
- Always burn candle on heat resistant surfaces (no wood, paper etc)
- Always keep away from children and pets
- Keep candle away from linens and flammable items
- Stop using candle when it burns down to ½ inch