Burns like Can you taste the pineapples I've been eating?
Although you two have beautiful memories together, they're all a little too close to home. You've been wanting to experience the world with your love since you met. Your dreams have taken you from the balcony, to the beach, to the oversized tub in your suite. Now it's time to make those dreams your reality. That's what this candle burns like.
Top: Pineapple Middle: Green Leaves, Palm, Anise Base: Sage, Sugar
Burn time approximately 65 hours
OUR CANDLES ARE HAND POURED AT THE TIME YOUR ORDER IS PLACED. WE TAKE PRIDE IN PRODUCING A QUALITY MADE JUST FOR YOU. YOUR CANDLE IS FILLED WITH LOVING INTENTION AND POSITIVE ENERGY. WE CREATE THE CANDLE AND ENCOURAGE YOU TO CREATE A DOPE VIBE THAT EXPRESSES YOU TO THE HIGHEST MAGNITUDE.
Net weight 13oz/369g
Shipping calculated at checkout
- Burn your candle for at max 4 hours for the first use to help wax melt across the candle surface to the side of the candle entirely. This will help to prevent tunneling and encourages an even burn for the duration of the candle’s lifetime.
- Trim your wick approximately ¼ inch before each burn to promote an even burn, steady flame, less sooting or mushrooming of the wick.
- Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at a time
- Keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches or debris at all times.
- Drafts will decrease burn time, cause uneven burning, smoking and a diminished scent throw. To prevent this, keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans, and air currents.
- Always burn candle on heat resistant surfaces (no wood, paper etc)
- Always keep away from children and pets
- Keep candle away from linens and flammable items
- Stop using candle when it burns down to ½ inch