Burns like one more won't hurt!
You've been drawn to babies lately. The cute clothes, that sweet baby smell and little smile. You have grown more in love with your freedom and are not quite sure that you want to entertain the idea of starting over. Oh! but don't you miss those little cuddles? Is it really worth the diaper changes, carseats and don't forget the crying? But isn’t the love you feel looking into their little face worth it? Maybe one more won't hurt. Right?
Top: Ozone, Orange Middle: Rose, Orange Blossom, Violet Base: Powder, Cedar
Burn time approximately 65 hours
OUR CANDLES ARE HAND POURED AT THE TIME YOUR ORDER IS PLACED. WE TAKE PRIDE IN PRODUCING A QUALITY MADE JUST FOR YOU. YOUR CANDLE IS FILLED WITH LOVING INTENTION AND POSITIVE ENERGY. WE CREATE THE CANDLE AND ENCOURAGE YOU TO CREATE A DOPE VIBE THAT EXPRESSES YOU TO THE HIGHEST MAGNITUDE.
Net weight 13oz/369g
Shipping calculated at checkout
- Burn your candle for at max 4 hours for the first use to help wax melt across the candle surface to the side of the candle entirely. This will help to prevent tunneling and encourages an even burn for the duration of the candle’s lifetime.
- Trim your wick approximately ¼ inch before each burn to promote an even burn, steady flame, less sooting or mushrooming of the wick.
- Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at a time
- Keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches or debris at all times.
- Drafts will decrease burn time, cause uneven burning, smoking and a diminished scent throw. To prevent this, keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans, and air currents.
- Always burn candle on heat resistant surfaces (no wood, paper etc)
- Always keep away from children and pets
- Keep candle away from linens and flammable items
- Stop using candle when it burns down to ½ inch